Ayelet Waldman is a dynamic public speaker and has lectured on a broad range of topics including parenting, criminal justice, the Jewish experience, literature, and writing for film and television. She has appeared before a wide variety of literary audiences, community organizations and universities throughout the world, and on national radio and television. To schedule a book club appearance (in person, via Skype/Facetime, or by phone), email email@example.com.
Below are Ayelet's links to additional background material on the events depicted in her latest novel, Love and Treasure.
* The Story Behind Love and Treasure: Where did Ayelet get the idea to write Love and Treasure?
* Fact vs. Fiction: Learn more about the historical facts on which Love and Treasure was based, with links to additional information.
* Deleted Scene: Take an exclusive look at a scene written for Love and Treasure, but ultimately removed.
* Letter to a Jeweler: Meet an amazing survivor whom Ayelet encountered while researching Love and Treasure.
* Love and Treasure Discussion Questions: Perfect prep for your next book club meeting!
Thematically appropriate treats to serve at your book club meeting: